Monday, May 9, 2011

Lemons/Lemonade

Last night's yucky manicure was Hard Candy Sky with a non-Seche Vite top coat.  Giant dent, bubbles galore and sheet marks.Wah. Tonight, I did some konad stamping to hide the flaws. It's no surprise, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, and Orly metallics look the best. Blues on the left hand and metallics on the right. I adore this konad design and use it the most.

 Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue on my pinkie -
the best for opacity.
Right hand, different metallics, but they kindof all look the same!
The best was on my pinkie, Orly Luxe. This color combo is more dainty!
Makes me think of Tiffany jewelry store.
Major dent. Sally Girl no name glitter tc.

The Winners: Hard Candy Sky, SH Insta-Dri Brisk Blue, Orly Luxe

Yes, I should do better clean-up before taking my pics, but . . . it's my blog, I can do what I want!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment