Monday, June 13, 2011

Les Miserables inspired mani


My husband and I saw Les Miserables, 25th anniversary tour, last Saturday. I really wanted to get this manicure done before the show, but ran out of time. I am a lover of theater, and this story, set, characters, songs take my breath away! I first saw this show 17 years ago, in the same theater, during my first or second year of college. It was very nostalgic!

Yes, I have VNL's. I doesn't bother me, though.
This Orly Shine is quite sheer.

I did 2 coats of Orly Shine. Then I replicated the French flag on my thumb nails, since they had the biggest area to work with. The blue is Ulta Moody Blues and the red is Sephora Cerise. I'm quite pleased with the ease of this. Scotch tape manis are fun and easy - I encourage you to try it!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment