Friday, January 28, 2011

My very first blog post!

Welcome to my blog. Since this is my very first post (sort-of, ignore the video of cats playing pattycake!), I will keep this simple and short. As some of you may know, I'm somewhat of a nail polish addict. NOT like Collette from mysimplelittlepleasures.blogspot.com, but I need to get more plastic boxes!

After watching Collette's tutorial on you tube, I attempted the sponging/gradient technique. The base is three coats of OPI The color to watch, with OPI for Sephora Just a little dangerous on the tips. I'm quite please with how they came out for my first attempt!


This manicure lasted a long time. Probably from the multiple layers, because I'm certainly not easy on my nails. But I try to remember Serena Williams advice, "Don't use your nails as tools." I'm actually sick of this now but haven't had time to do another manicure. Oh work, why must you interfere with my life?

Next post coming soon, with my recent purchases - or "haul" in the nail polish blog lingo. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment